All Saints Parish
Office of Faith Formation
222 Dodge Avenue,
Corning, NY 14830
Faith Formation Coordinator
- Coordinates the Faith Formation, enrichment and liturgical programs for K through 5th grade and assists the Director of Faith Formation with ministry, administrative and clerical duties.
- Part time, 24 hours per week.
- Salary - $20 per hour.
- Reports to the Director of Faith Formation.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Coordinates K through 5th grade Faith Formation, summer Vacation Bible Camp, Children’s Liturgy of the Word and RCIC.
- Coordinates Sacramental preparation for children preparing to receive sacraments of Eucharist and Reconciliation.
- Maintenance and organization of all Faith Formation records.
- Performs Faith Formation administration and clerical projects as needed.
- Recruits and supports K through 5th grade parish volunteer catechists, aides and catechetical support staff.
- Serves as a parish contact for Creating a Safe Environment (CASE). Maintains CASE records and supplies candidates for the program with all necessary training information.
- Maintains a current level of knowledge and skills required to function in the field of Faith Formation for children.
- Assists the Director of Faith Formation, in collaboration with parish staff and volunteers, on the implementation of parish wide evangelization and catechesis projects.
- Undergraduate degree
- Knowledgeable of the Catholic Faith a plus, but we will train.
- Mature Catholic Faith with active prayer life.
- Faithful to the doctrines and authority of the Catholic Church.
- Experienced in teaching the Faith to children.
- Ability to see a project through with minimal supervision.
- Experienced in office management/administration.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs and internet research.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
If you are interested, please click the APPLY NOW, button below.