Burke & Schindler CPAs has consistently ranked among the Top 20 accounting firms in Cincinnati. Their 25 professionals handle a diverse mix of business and high net worth clients, and their advisory services include complex consulting engagements in a variety of industry sectors. Their full-service practice includes:
- Tax, accounting and assurance engagements for small businesses as well as mid-size companies with thousands of employees
- M&A work including business valuation and due diligence
- All areas of tax compliance and planning
- Estate planning
- Business succession design and planning
The accounting and tax team is top notch, stable, and very cohesive. If you are searching for a great place to work and develop your professional skills, this may be the opportunity you're looking for.
The firm offers:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits package
- Significant paid time off
- Career growth potential
- A great culture of respect and recognition of everyone’s contribution
- Great mentoring and career development
- Free parking, convenient location adjacent to downtown, on-site gym, casual Fridays, great team environment, and much more!
Here’s what they are looking for:
- A CPA with 5+ years of professional experience
- A strong work ethic
- At least 4 years of tax compliance experience
- 1+ years of experience with review
- Tax research experience
- Proficiency with software similar to Checkpoint RIA Research, BNA Research, BNA Income Tax Planner, ProSystem fx, Asset Keeper, QuickBooks, Peachtree / Sage
- Proficiency in MS Office and strong Excel skills
Compensation is negotiable. Signing bonus eligible.
All inquiries are strictly confidential.
If interested in this position, please click the APPLY NOW button below.