Cristo Rey Columbus High School seeks a mission-driven, innovative, collaborative, student focused, and community-centered Principal to serve as the chief academic, instructional, and formational leader. The Principal reports directly to the school’s President, and serves as a critical member of the school’s leadership team.
Principal Roles and Responsibilities:
- Catholic Identity and Cristo Rey Mission
- Teaching and Learning
- School Culture and Family Involvement
- Strategic Planning
- Allocation of Resources and Supervision of School Personnel
- Master’s Degree in an educational field
- Minimum five years experience in school leadership
- A strong commitment to Catholic education
- Flexibility, energy, stamina, and foresight to be an effective school leader
- Ability to build a shared vision and inspire commitment to a mission
- Deep commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion
- Openness to growth and a commitment to continuous learning
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to develop and execute an effective school budget
All interested and qualified applicants with a passion for Cristo Rey’s mission are invited to apply. Please include the following:
- Cover Letter (not longer than one page).
- References: Please list three professional references with their email addresses and telephone numbers.
Please email the information above to Joni Molnar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To see a complete job description please follow this link http://www.cristoreycolumbus.org/about/careers