Supervisor: Chief Development Officer
MISSION: To inspire every Catholic in America to live and defend the truths of our faith in the public square.
VISION: To be the most recognized and respected voice for Catholicism in American public life and in so doing bring about a renewal of the culture of our land.
YOUR ROLE: Advance the mission of CatholicVote by leading and managing our monthly donor program.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Develop, implement, and manage strategies for growing and stewarding CatholicVote’s Membership Program
- Ensure all projects and marketing campaigns maximize membership growth, engagement, and retention
- Create specific online and electronic giving strategies for the Program
- Review and draft Program solicitation and stewardship communications
- Increase conversion rates and retention rates by developing and monitoring reports that track the effectiveness of strategies and tactics
- Create and manage annual calendar of all activity involving the Program
- Recommend annual Program growth and retention goals
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Passion for the mission of CatholicVote
- Experience meeting objectives as a program or marketing manager
- Successful track record managing projects or marketing campaigns that reach tens of thousands of people
- Comfortable with technology and a highly data-driven environment
- Experience using a customer relationship management system
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative environment
- Excellent writing skills
PHYSICAL JOB CONDITIONS:
- Work may be performed seated for long periods of time with close PC and keyboard work.
- Normal office environment and noise levels. Average lift less than 10lbs.
Our Mission is too important to limit your contributions. We are a team committed to a higher calling. As a CatholicVote employee, you will be expected to answer that calling by performing various duties that may be required in order to fulfill the mission we have set out to accomplish
If interested in applying for the position, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.