DATA AND SYSTEMS MANAGER – DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT
Good Counsel, a pro-life organization founded in the Catholic tradition, is more than a home, it’s a new beginning. It's our mission that through our programs, every woman receives the life skills training she needs to never be homeless again.
We value the dignity of human life, integrity, excellence, respect, inclusivity and collaboration.
You can be a part of transforming a woman’s life.
Good Counsel seeks a highly motivated, organized and detail-oriented individual to bring our data management, analytics and processes to a new level of excellence and optimize the way our team works.
This position oversees the department’s use of the DonorPerfect database by setting best-practice data entry standards, ensuring data is uniformly entered according to these standards and conducting regular data hygiene.
Additionally manages annual plans for donors and prospects, donor records, and provide lists, reports and analysis to support the department including donor listings, campaign lists, financial reports, outstanding pledges, prospecting, moves management and contact reports. This person will also need to enter data to ensure deadlines are met for processing donations in a timely manner.
The Data and Systems Manager reports to the Director of Development and will:
- Manage and administer; lead the organization in data management, reporting, dashboard management, processes and analytics.
- Support and train staff in use of the systems
- Identify areas of system/process improvement and implement solutions.
- Create and update fields, reports, workflows and processes.
- Work with teams to identify bugs and enhancements.
- Manage relationships with third-party consultants.
- Drive analytics and reporting for development campaigns.
- Implement the department’s data management strategy and support teams in data management best practices (I.e. data entry/maintenance best practices, data hygiene, record de-duplication).
- Support teams in development of key performance indicators (KPIs) and related reports.
- Prepare ad hoc reports and analysis.
- Prepare and analyze donations reports to support fund development goals and initiatives.
- Develop effective training materials
- Troubleshoot problems identified by users.
- Work with Director of Development to identify, design, recommend and implement system/process changes to improve overall organizational efficiency.
- Maintain knowledge of nonprofit data/systems/best practices.
- Manage special projects as needed.
- Entering pledges, payments, and processing credit card payments into DonorPerfect as needed.
- Managing the Development data entry team to ensure consistency, accuracy and meeting KPIs.
- 3-5 years professional experience in CRM, DonorPerfect or other development/fundraising software packages.
- Familiarity with data management, processing and analysis
- Experience creating and managing department-wide data management policies and processes.
- Ability to maintain confidential and sensitive information.
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills.
- Results-driven and outcomes-focused individual.
- Willingness to engage with donors, solicit donor feedback and ensure donor satisfaction.
- Ability to be a leader and remain calm under pressure.