Vianney Vocations is looking for a top-level, experienced graphic designer for front-end website development and print projects.
Candidates must have a strong Catholic aesthetic and a desire to serve the Church by promoting vocations to the priesthood and religious life.
Projects would include:
- Web design using WordPress
- Website management
- Brochures, posters, prayer cards, booklets
- Bulletin inserts
- Full-length books
- Product development
- Social media campaigns
Top consideration will be given to candidates who:
- Have a Catholic design aesthetic which complements ours
- Have a clear and obvious talent for striking graphic design
- Have an impressive portfolio of web sites
- Are friendly and outgoing and can work collaboratively
- Can work with clients to complete projects, start to finish
- Have some degree of writing skill
- Have good references from past clients / employers
- Have an understanding of Catholic vocations
- Understand online marketing
- Are easy to work with and have good people skills
Must be an expert user of Adobe Creative Suite and have familiarity with WordPress or similar CMS platforms. Photography and video skills are a plus.
This job is geared toward people with several years of experience, who have worked on serious design projects within the Catholic Church.
We strongly prefer candidates who are willing to relocate to Tallahassee, FL, though exceptions can be made. (By the way, Tallahassee, has a great Catholic community with several excellent parishes!)
Please email resume and portfolio to Sam Alzheimer, email@example.com.