Agape Catholic Ministries Part-time Online Marriage Prep Instructor
First thing is to browse through the website, CatholicMarriagePrep.com, to get a first impression.
We are looking for Part-time Online Marriage Prep Instructors to mentor engaged couples one-on-one along the guidelines set forth by the Catholic Church. The goal is to help them build a Christ-centered marriage, and for many to help foster a deep conversion. This ministry is an opportunity to reach out to the newly engaged and pass on the beautiful facets of the faith. You will mentor the engaged couples through the marriage prep program, answer their questions, and share personal marriage experiences with them. Instructors will get the couples to think and discuss each topic together first, in order for them to find their own answers. This heuristic process will allow the couples to stay engaged in the subjects being discussed and will help them own the knowledge that is being passed on. Instructors will ensure excellent interaction with the engaged couples, follow great service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction. You will accomplish this part-time from your own home with flexible hours. Instructors must be married and Catholic for at least five years. We require instructors who are passionate to share the Catholic faith and who are driven to persevere to accomplish this task to engaged couples. Let your incentive and motivation be your faith and love of Christ. If you have the time and fervor for inspiring others in the sacrament of marriage then apply today.
• Instructor Couples must be practicing Catholics in good standing with the Church.
• In agreement with the Teachings of the Catholic Church, especially regarding Humanae Vitae, abstinence before marriage and openness to life.
• Be knowledgeable about St John Paul II Theology of the Body, or ready to learn.
• Married in the Catholic Church for at least five years.
• Both Catholics at least five years.
• Practicing NFP, or having practiced NFP.
• Excellent communication and self-presentation skills.
• Strong grasp of language and grammar in order to write comprehensive answers with no typos or errors.
• Familiarity with Agape Catholic Ministries systems and practices after training period.
• Self-motivated, self-disciplined, willing to ask for help when necessary.
• Organized, thorough, professional
• A strong work ethic.
• Bilingual in English and Spanish or French is a plus but not necessary.
• Resident of Colorado is a plus but not necessary.
The Instructor Couple, husband and wife, have to do the training together. Even if one spouse in the couple will do most of the work, the other spouse is available to discuss different answers from the engaged couples and help to answer them. The whole training will be done online and by phone in a three week period. Meeting in person for the Colorado Front Range is possible.
Part-time, flexible hours, work from home.