Teachers at Marin Catholic have the primary responsibility to implement the school philosophy through the practice of their own faith, through instructional excellence, through participation in the creation of a school community, and through their role as a bridge between the individual student and the world community.
Marin Catholic currently has an opening for a full-time English Teacher in the 2020-21 school year beginning in August 2020.
Qualifications, credentials, experience, knowledge & skills for the position:
- Degree in English or related field
- High school teaching experience, preferred
- Practicing Catholic in good standing, preferred
- Desire to share his/her faith journey
- Intellectually curious and willing to grow professionally
- Student-focused and lifelong learner
- Teaching credential, preferred
- Ability to collaborate effectively with faculty, student and staff
- Maintains best professional practices in communicating with peers, students and parents
Salary and benefits are according to a Union contract. Full-time Faculty are eligible for benefits including health and dental insurance, medical and dependent care flex plan, Archdiocesan pension, and 403b.
If this position looks like a great fit for you hit the APPLY NOW button below to submit your Cover Letter and Resume. We look forward to talking to you soon!