Aug 20, 2019
The Cristo Rey Charleston Feasibility Study Committee is seeking a full time Feasibility Study Coordinator to be engaged as an independent contractor. This position manages and executes the Pre-feasibility Study and the Feasibility Study Phase of the Cristo Rey Network Replication Process. Under the direction of the Feasibility Study Committee Chair, the Coordinator is responsible for overseeing day-to-day operations of the Study, managing and supporting the tasks of the Feasibility Study Committee, and providing the Cristo Rey Network with the information and requirements necessary to determine the feasibility of successfully opening a Cristo Rey high school in Charleston, South Carolina.
Primary Areas of Responsibility Include:
· Function as a liaison between the Feasibility Study Committee and Cristo Rey Network office
· Research demographic information about the community the prospective Cristo Rey school will serve
· Research economic background and data about the local metropolitan area in order to determine the feasibility of a Corporate Work Study Program
· Research local businesses and organize meetings with local businesses in order to interest them in participation in the Corporate Work Study Program
· Interview and/or survey community leaders and prospective parents and students
· Schedule monthly Feasibility Study Committee meetings and other meetings of the Committee and its Subcommittees
· Assist in scheduling, planning for and coordinating social events as directed by the Committee Chair
· Collaborate with Committee members to prepare both a budget for the study and a five-year budget for the future Cristo Rey school
· Prepare grant application and assist with other development and fundraising efforts as directed by the Committee Chair
· Compile and manage a database of contacts from government organizations, potential business partners, etc.
· Provide day-to-day support to the Committee Chair and members
· Draft and edit the Feasibility Study Application and the Feasibility Study Report (including all necessary requirements) for submission to the Cristo Rey Network and Cristo Rey Network Board
· Support the President and Principal hiring search
Bachelor’s degree (Master’s degree preferred) 2 – 3 years of work experience, preferably in a start-up organization or similar environment Candidates should be passionate about transforming the lives of low-income youth through education Proficiency in both Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
All applicants should submit a resume, contact information for references, and a statement indicating why he or she would be appropriate for this position. Email application materials to Conor Heaton, Director of School Growth at the Cristo Rey Network, email@example.com. The Cristo Rey Charleston Feasibility Study is an equal opportunity organization and does not discriminate in its employment policies and practices on the basis of race, color, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, disability, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
The Cristo Rey Network provides a quality, Catholic, college preparatory education to young people who live in urban communities with limited educational options. Our mission is clear – college success for Cristo Rey Network students. Visit www.cristoreynetwork.org.
Cristo Rey Network
Charleston, SC, USA