I've been blessed with many opportunities for growth in my professional and personal life. My educational background is in theology and I'm completing terminal studies in theological anthropology. I'm also frequently consulted for my contribution to Eastern Catholic theology, systematic theology, and general commentary on Church/world events.
My past employment experience allowed me to obtain project management, sales, marketing, and editorial skills. I was able to build a digital curriculum from the ground up and successfully implemented it with over 1,000 students and faculty.
Finally, I'm very proud of my track record of volunteerism with a non-profit. From joining as an entry-level member, I'm now in charge of the daily operation of our charity and will soon be facilitating our international supply chain. One of my proudest achievements was being awarded the President's Volunteer Service Award back in 2020.
I feel that I am ready to take on executive-level management and I'm looking forward to my next professional challenge.
- Responsible for review and commentary on externally produced programs and scripts.
- Occasional guest presenter on "EWTN Theology Roundtable" and other EWTN programming.
- Occasional blogger for the NC Register
Responsible for the development of products for the Catholic High School market. This includes:
- Digital curriculum development
- Content innovation
- Marketing strategies
- Curriculum author and editor
- Product presenter and educational speaker
- High-level sales
- Ensuring continual development according to trends in Catholic education
- Continuing product development
- Media development
- Ensuring a wider product range for all levels of Catholic education
- Contributor to Verbum Blog
I previously taught Freshman courses in Christian Theology, and moderated a Christian Service Club and a Right to Life Group.