Enterprising Marketing Strategist & Leader with 10+ years of success spearheading product marketing solutions that drive brand awareness, ignite consumer engagement, and maximize sales. Identify target markets, trends, competitors, and other data-based insights to design relevant and impactful marketing strategies. Empowering leader who resourcefully manages budgets and leads top-performing cross-functional teams. Awarded Outstanding Leadership of Latin American Product Launch (2016) for introducing products to Latin American emerging markets. Bilingual in Spanish.
Mar 2013 - Aug 2018
Brother International Corporation
Currently employed with Brother International Corporation.
comprehensive leadership of corporate marketing and communications strategies. Train and coach a four-member team in providing brand management, PR, media relations, corporate positioning, product launches, advertising, sales collateral, and tradeshow marketing. Establish and continuously cultivate sales and agency relationships that have been instrumental in achieving cross-team collaboration between the Americas and headquarters in Japan, including working with internal/external partners to provide on-site product training to subsidiaries in Latin America.
- Resourcefully manage a $1.2M budget, analyzing expenses and leading cost-effective vendor negotiations.
- Thoroughly research and identify opportunities in different market segments, lead consensus decisions for product messaging, content, and strategy, as well as carefully review content for press releases and news engine articles.
- Co-led the first Hispanic Heritage celebration, incorporating a Lunch & Learn on company business in Latin America, recommended strategies for the region, and an exposition of items, food, photos, and videos representative of different Latin American countries.
Senior Marketing Specialist / Translations Management
Apr 2010 - Apr 2013
Brother International Management
Supervise translation procedures for marketing materials, including digital assets, as well as user and network manuals. Translated and revised texts, outsourced texts to professional translators, prioritized service requests and ensured that all translations and revisions resulted in a correct, consistent, and compliant translation of the original content.
- Effectively managed workflow to and from translation companies and documentation teams in the U.S. and Japan, and maintained continuous communication with translation project stakeholders to improve results.
- Reviewed terminology to ensure quality control, consistency with company branding message, and use of neutral Latin American Spanish, and managed a comprehensive computerized terminology database.
- Translated and narrated product video tours, managed content on the Spanish website, and continuously evaluated and adapted translation processes to ensure efficiency and accuracy.
- Established a SharePoint site in collaboration with the IT department to share terminology and files with translation agencies and serve as a repository for company subsidiaries.
MS Business Administration / International Management
Sep 2018 - May 2018
Seton Hall, South Orange, NJ
Sep 2018 - Sep 2018
Kean University, Elizabeth, NJ