Management leader with over 30 years of experience in directing companies to greatness. Successful at finding, building, and leading operations that meet and exceed key performance indicators.
Change agent with strong record of influencing personnel in the creation of profitable operations.
Great at analyzing financial data to identify trends and opportunities for improving profit margins with data driven decisions. Multiple areas of operation and multiple products.
Jan 2018 - Jul 2023
Entrusted with running two operations , one in Rancho Cucamonga, Ca and the other Wilmington, Ca, main accomplishments.
- Developed a safety culture with train the trainer education and development of these teacher employees.
- Increase commercial driver workforce from 11 local to over 35 in Rancho Cucamonga,CA
Good following, out of 30 employees hired, 25 were referrals. 100% retention in 2022.
Ability to influence team members to multiple years of zero accidents (4 yrs straight).
Implemented multiple key software programs, Power BI, Kronos, and Workday. Ability to learn and unlearn and learn.
Awarded small operation of the year in 2021 (4 years straight of zero accidents)
West Area Manager
Mar 2008 - Jan 2018
- Provided effective leadership to multiple locations by educating, coaching, and having engaging meetings. Area of responsibility was the western United States.
- P&L responsibility for multiple locations that exceeded budgets yearly.
- Experience in the logistics /supply chain of hazmat products; Hydrogen, Liquid Hydrogen, LNG, O2, N2, CO2, and HE.
- Multiple fleet shop and inventory management.
- Travel as needed to multiple operations to ensure goals were being met along with compliance and re-enforcing the safety culture.
- Ability to engage team members for strategic planning, budget understanding, and creation of a servant leadership environment.
Jun 2006 - Oct 2007
- Field coaching, mentoring, and OBAs (observational behavior analysis).
- Assisted in union contract renewal (CBA) and avoided a strike.
- Developed a successful safety team environment that resulted in zero accidents (2006 and 2007) and CA BIT compliance 2006.
- Excellent communication ability in English and Spanish.
Aug 2003 - Jul 2006
University of Redlands, CA