Passionate and creative business professional with over ten years of experience working with not-for-profit activity-based organizations. Seeking to continue my career serving a faith-based organization through a service-first mentality, innovation and hard work, while providing awesome communication, passionate work, great teamwork, and leadership. Significant experience in:
- Management and Operations
- Solutions-Based Leadership and Teamwork
- Business Analysis and Evaluation
- Professional Communications
- Program and Contractual Management
- Action Plan Creation and Follow Up
- Continuous Improvement
- Presentations to Large and Small Groups
- Functional Technology and Computer Expert
- Key Liaison with C-suite / Senior Mgmt.
- Events/Promotions/Marketing/Fundraising Management
- Communicating and working with people from all backgrounds and types
Senior Manager - Client Services
Jun 2015 -
Responsible for the management of numerous activity-based contracts with greater than $10,000,000 in revenue.
- As ‘business manager’ and ‘CEO’ of these projects, responsible for the management of positive client relationships, top and bottom line performance, for effective communications on behalf of Aspira to and from the Client, for ensuring proactive issues management and escalations as necessary to ensure their proper treatment, and for maintenance and timely distribution of required artifacts documenting project status.
- Business consultant with the customer, working with them to seek efficiencies, boost revenue and adoption through coordinating efforts with various business groups and the clients, implement, and enhance their business operations.
- Part of the General Management structure within Aspira, reporting to the Director, Client Services and Vice President, and regularly interacting with Executive Management.
- Help lead and coordinate implementations of process efficiencies and continuous improvement, marketing initiatives, product releases, and ongoing issue management.
Director of Client Services and Operations
Jun 2012 - Jun 2015
Pointstreak Sports Technologies
Successfully helped lead a restructuring of numerous parts in Pointstreak’s “50/50 Raffle” non-profit fundraising division related to client relationship management, implementation and event management, training, support, and revenue/sales and business development, helping an initially small operation grow into Pointstreak’s core business piece.
- Client Relations Manager for all 250 non-profit organizations, including MLB, NFL, NHL, NBA, NCAA and other major and minor professional sports franchises.
- Consultant for all new installations helping to increase efficiency and generating and growing revenue, goal setting, and adapting successfully to different scenarios.
- Created new initiatives and programs, operations procedures, Installation and Support policies and procedures, and documentation for implementation, support, and business development teams.
- B2B sales consultation, contractual analysis and key liaison with C-suite and Senior Management in my organization and beyond.
- Along with company controller and CFO, helped oversee and redevelop new processes.
- Dec 2002
University of St. Thomas